By Darren Starwynn, O.M.D. As the term “practice of medicine” implies, practitioners of the medical and holistic healing arts learn their most effective treatment methods through the experience of trying various approaches. One such example is the excellent treatment protocol offered by Carolyn McMakin for fibromyalgia induced by cervical or spinal trauma. This is found [...]
- Can Our Consciousness Affect the Fires?
- What can you do about what’s going on?
- The Four Elements of Mastery for Acupuncturists and Holistic Practitioners
- FSM and Color Light Therapy for Fibromyalgia: An Effective Vibrational Combination Approach
- Microcurrents and Consciousness – New System for Transforming Chronic Pain After All Else Fails