By Darren Starwynn, O.M.D. The word mastery is defined in the Merriam-Webster dictionary as “possession or display of great skill or technique”. We all know holistic practitioners who stand out from their peers by creating extraordinary patient results with a high degree of consistency. I have done everything I can to learn from these people [...]
- Can Our Consciousness Affect the Fires?
- What can you do about what’s going on?
- The Four Elements of Mastery for Acupuncturists and Holistic Practitioners
- FSM and Color Light Therapy for Fibromyalgia: An Effective Vibrational Combination Approach
- Microcurrents and Consciousness – New System for Transforming Chronic Pain After All Else Fails