As you probably know from media reports, our country has a big problem with PTSD, or post-traumatic stress disorder. Thousands of service people have returned from active duty complaining of nightmares, traumatic flashbacks, headaches, insomnia and depression. A high percentage of them have turned to drugs and alcohol for self-medication. These veterans are at high [...]
- Can Our Consciousness Affect the Fires?
- What can you do about what’s going on?
- The Four Elements of Mastery for Acupuncturists and Holistic Practitioners
- FSM and Color Light Therapy for Fibromyalgia: An Effective Vibrational Combination Approach
- Microcurrents and Consciousness – New System for Transforming Chronic Pain After All Else Fails