1. At the physical, emotional, atomic and quantum levels, a human being is an independent oscillating energy field. All oscillating energy fields, by virtue of the fact that they are oscillating, must have an epicentre or vortex of the rotation. The epicentre of the human energy field is called the Assemblage Point.
2. The location and entry angle of the Assemblage Point with respect to the physical body dictates the shape and distribution of the human energy field.
3. The shape and distribution of the human energy field are directly proportional to the biological energy and activity of the organs and glands in the physical body, also to the quality of the emotional energy.
4. The biological activity of the organs and glands determines the position of the Assemblage Point, and thus the shape and distribution of biological energy throughout the physical body.
5. The location and entry angle of the Assemblage Point has a direct influence over the biological activity of all of the organs and glands including the brain and these have a direct influence on the location of the Assemblage Point.
6. The location and entry angle of the Assemblage Point regulates how we feel and behave. Disease also dictates the Assemblage Point location and entry angle.
7. The way we feel and the manner in which we behave; our state of health or disease and our ability to recover is reflected in the location and entry angle of our Assemblage Point.
The idea that how we behave and how we feel might be beyond our rational control is largely unbelievable to most healthy people. Such people are extremely fortunate as they have a stable, near central Assemblage Point.
This idea is acceptable and can be easily comprehended by anyone us who has experienced any of the following:
1. Serious accident, bereavement, disease, fever, tragedy, chronic stress or depression.
2. Distressed or oppressed childhood, rape or sexual assault, violent intimidation, kidnapping, abduction, enslavement.
3. Self laceration, mutilation or poisoning, attempted suicide, substance and drug, indulgence, drug overdose, mental institution.
4. Mugging, robbery, burglary, fraud, identity theft.
5. Genocide, war, terrorism, homicide, torture, post military combat trauma, imprisonment.
6. Physical or psychological intimidation, interrogation, brainwashing.
7. Betrayal, financial or legal intimidation, blackmail, malicious divorce, bankruptcy, redundancy, home repossession, arrest, prosecution.
Under any of these circumstances many people can undergo a serious or seemingly permanent change of their mood or even a personality change. They may also develop physical symptoms and illness. This may eventually lead to more serious disease.
Any of these incident types can and do cause an involuntary shift of the Assemblage Point to a dangerous location.
Our Assemblage Point location fixes in a healthy, stationary, near-central position at around the age of seven if we are brought up in a stable home environment and positively identify with good mother and father-figures.
But an unstable and displaced Assemblage Point is likely if we had a consistently negative relationship with our parents, a troubled background or having a displaced upbringing. Genetic reasons or disease can similarly produce abnormal and unstable Assemblage Points.
Sufferers of an involuntary Assemblage Point shift downwards experience that ‘something’ deep inside them has changed. Although they can remember how they behaved and felt before the incident, returning to their former energetic and happy self is impossible for them. That indescribable ‘something’ deep inside all of us that can suddenly shift following an adversity, changing our whole perception of reality and our physical health, is the location and entry angle of our Assemblage Point.
If the Assemblage Point drops beyond a certain distance for example, with chronic fatigue, down to or below the liver area, despite what medications or therapies are employed, it is very difficult for the individual to recover their former health and state of being. This is because, without direct intervention, their Assemblage Point is most unlikely to return to its previous healthy location. Literally the biological energy levels are too low, so preventing recovery. Raising the Assemblage Point location and angle upwards, closer to the centre of the chest, is an essential consideration in such cases. Unfortunately, accepted orthodox medical diagnostic and management procedures do not take the patient’s Assemblage Point location into consideration.
Gross misalignment of the Assemblage Point location is present in many diseases such as: Depression, post natal depression, bipolar syndrome, paranoia, schizophrenia, drug and alcohol addiction, epilepsy, senile dementia, coma, Parkinsonism, toxicity, leukaemia, cancer, auto immune deficiency syndrome, myalgic encephalomyelitis, multiple sclerosis, and many others. Many of these conditions are accompanied by compromised pathology of the patient’s haematology and biochemistry.
Extreme locations to the right side of the chest with an acute angle are associated with extrovert psychotic behaviour such as violence, bullying, rape, stalking, murder, terrorism or fanaticism.